How to Remove Pet Urine From Carpet
The following instructions are designed to help pet owners effectively remove all the pet urine from carpets, rugs, and padding. Pet Force utilizes both bacteria and enzymes to break down urine.
Please wear gloves throughout this entire process.
1) Before treating the area with Pet Force, remove as much urine as possible with water. You will also need a properly treated and sealed wet/dry vacuum cleaner, god quality paper towels or other disposable cleaning product. This will ensure that your stain receives the maximum effect from our product.
Our recommendation is that you pour 4-8 ounces of warm water on the accident area. Extract or absorb this water from the carpeting. Repeat as needed, typically 3-4 times total. Remember, you are trying to dilute and remove as much of the urine as possible prior to treatment with Pet Force.
2) Use Pet Force as directed on the container. Note that Pet Force should be diluted up to 8:1 with warm tap water, depending on the size and severity of the problem area.
3) Allow Pet Force to work, undisturbed, for up to 24 hours.
4) Allow the area to air dry. This may take more than 24 hours, depending on ambient conditions. This might take as much as 4 days.
5) Once completely dry, vacuum and inspect area. Odor should be removed. If not, repeat procedure. For larger areas it is common that this procedure be repeated several times.